Sunday, October 28, 2012

Random Favorites

My boss decided she needed to know some of our "favorites" this year, I'm still not sure why. I've been trying to think of the answers myself, and here's what the indecisive me is coming up with:

Candy bar:100 Grand
Drink: milk!
Treat:dark chocolates
Place to eat (fast food and sit-down): A sushi bar and maybe Subway?
Color: pale yellow
Hobby: tough...I don't have hobbies anymore because I work so much...sad
Ice Cream Flavor: it's been too long, I can't remember or care!  Maybe homemade vanilla with raspberries
Place to shop: Haven't done that in a while, either.  I like pants for work from Express.
Holiday: The underdog ones (St. Patrick's Day, Memorial Day, Pioneer Day, etc.)
Sports team (after BYU): University of Michigan
Animal: koala
Decorating Style: minimalist in how much there is, formal in what there is
Cake or pie: Chocolate Satin Pie!
Walmart or Target: Walmart is closer to me and cheaper but both gave me wedding registry grief.  Surprisingly, I was able to find jeans that fit me at Target, which is a whole ton cheaper than Express!
Book: Gross National Happiness, To Kill a Mockingbird, Teaching, No Greater Call
Season: Spring, as soon as it is warm enough that I'm not cold!
Country: Switzerland...so pretty and clean!
City: Salt Lake City, the good ole hometown feel and feel of heritage when you're downtown near Temple Square
Food: sushi, seafood in general, honeydew melon, artichokes and asparagus
Halloween costume: Wearing my dad's classy plaid suit from the 1970's and painting on a mustache