Thursday, March 31, 2011

Auntie Amber's back in the baby business!

On Thursday, March 31st, my sister-in-law, Margo, had the 2nd grandchild in our family: another little boy! His name is Alexander Blair.
Alexander is the name of our pioneer ancestor who came to America and 3 subsequent sons who are my great, great-great, and great-great-great grandpas (hope that history is right). And luckily, Margo just liked the name (which I am very happy about :)). I will not call him "Alex", though. We already have one of those and I like Alexander better for this little one. If he has a nickname from me, it's going to be Sash [sAHsh]which is short for the Russian nickname for Alexander, Sasha (thank you, Clifford :)). That or, I'll adopt Uncle Preston's new nickname for him: "the Great". :P
Welcome to the world, Alexander T.G. (the Great :)) Blair. We love you!