Monday, April 4, 2011

Meeting the next "un-nephew"


For anyone who knows of my group of friends I call the Von Trapps, they are my second family, along with my other close friends like the tennis troupe and the SQUAD from High School. As such, any children they have are automatically adopted by their un-Auntie Amber!!!

Megan and Greg Wyman came back to Utah for a visit from North Carolina, where Greg is stationed in the Air Force. I had never met their second child before, Josh, and he is such a sweetheart! And I'm not kidding when I say, not only was it wonderful to see Meegs and Gregums again, but Josh's older sister, Macy, is my new best friend! All of my Von Trapp nieces and nephews are so cute/handsome! We had quite the crowd of little ones and it was awesome this weekend to watch them play and see all of their parents again. Michelle and her little one, Bryston, even got to have a sleepover at my house!

That b.t.a.d. for the weekend, along with seeing Cherie's new little girl, Caroline, and Andyco's baby Kay last month, has accumulated for one fun-filled time of cute babies! Way to go, my parent friends and sibling! I'm so proud of you. :)

To top it all off, Petesie came home with me for General Conference weekend, and Aunt Carma and Uncle Larry visited from California. We had a good ole time and I am very happy about all the people in my life that make the day-to-day work life more exciting. Thanks for being FABULOUS!