We all know I love my friends. Friends, I hope you know that. I love you!
The best thing that happened to me all day yesterday was a text I got from Marrie. It said: "Michelle and Bianca are coming over for dinner Sunday so you should come down and have dinner with us."
Haha, thanks Marrie, for yet another invite to Arizona. You're cute. And nice. What really made me smile though is that my fellow Johannesburg sisters are getting together...even out of state! You make me so proud. Now Deena and Sara and I need to get together in Utah since we're the only ones remaining. Now that I'm in Orem, Sara in Spanish Fork, and Deena in Layton, it's a little more tricky. But how do you complain when Michelle comes up from the boonies of Mexico practically to Mesa (welcome, Bianca!)
That made me think of the little pocket of Johannesburgs we've got in the land called the South/East/Midwest/West/Central heart of America (i.e., Kentucky/Tennessee, who Emily will tell you claim to be whatever part of the country they want to be at the time). Yay for Janae and Cherie and Emily living close by! Now we've just got to get Megan away from Irene in NC, and pull in the few stragglers from the east coast. It was great to see so many of you on my last summer adventure!
Attached are my first set of pictures (thank you to Emily and dropbox) from Lullavull!
