Monday, February 2, 2009

Aw man, you had to tag me Cherie, didn't you?

Not that Cherie tagging me means I have to do this, but it's Cherie, and how can I say no to such a precious?

8 TV Shows I watch:
Uh, don't have a t.v., don't watch t.v. But yes, I agree that I did become a fan of Pushing Daisies and wish it weren't going off the air. Were I to watch t.v., I'd watch The Duggers (thank you again, Cherie), The O'Reilly Factor (I know, I know), the news, and The Colbert Report. And maybe a travel show and Paula Dean? :) That's almost 8!

8 favorite restaurants:
1) The Roof
2) Subway
3) some place with Sushi
4) the Blair house
5) Sizzler (yay for the salad bar, and in my former life, any good steak)
6) somewhere with really good New England clam chowder and other seafood delights
7) The Garden, and make that The Olive Garden if I'm with the Von Trapps
8) anywhere ethnic that I've never been before

8 things that happened this week:
1) I made it through the entire 3 hour block of church and more
2) good news from Cami/peace about other family news
3) good chats with P-Ditty and Booggie, as always
4) the baby blessing of my little Isaac all the way in NYC!
5) Deena's baby shower (aka Johannesburg reunion)
6) the Australian Open! (outcome not so exciting on both female and male accounts)
7) rekindling of the Michelle/Chicago/"You're the Inspiration" friendship
8) a surprise trip to Stonehenge :) and Monique's house for a cookie delivery

8 things I look forward to:
1) going back to class and catching up (if that's even possible)
2) the arrival of Daisuke from NYC this week
3) warm weather?
4) the commencement of "roommate fun time"
5) Go Dog, Go! :)
6) The Vienna Boys Choir
7) The King's Singers
8) New Zealand?!

8 things I pray for:
1) my roommates
2) church leaders
3) friends
4) stake members
5) school
6) self discipline
7) good health
8) family

8 people I tag:
1) Linda, of course
2) Natabee
3) Erbo
4) Petsie (who should start a blog)
5) Skoticus (really curious about the restaurant ranking)
6) Logan (the same)
7) Margo and Bud (does Pink Berry make the list?!!!)
8) Booggie (via her new Twitter account! j/k :))