Two funniest things I heard from two wonderfully awesome girlfriends:
Janae [talking about funny things/hyperactivity/creepiness that goes down in our room]:
"Let's make a movie about it and call it Scenes from the Bedroom!
Whoa, whoa. Flipping out tonight at her in excitement about a couple of visiting teaching reports I got (I know, nerdy) may be creepy. But, Scenes from the Bedroom? That is just plain scandalous and I deny any such implications it alludes to. :)
Petsie: "Amber, I want to marry someone just like you..." [Whoa again, "hold the phone" as Andyco would say. Um, I know I liked to pretend to be a man, but really those days of wishing I were such are over...so I thought. Shouldn't she be thinking more along the lines of male?] Well, "...who makes me laugh a lot" followed. I wasn't even being funny, just silly and ridiculous. It's refreshing to know, though, that to someone, that still equals funny. :P Petsie went on to tell me that her little man friend challenged me to a competition for who could make her laugh the most. At that, she laughed, and thought I would win hands down. How touching...thanks Petes. I'll keep acting "stupid" then, I guess?!