Thursday, July 9, 2009

a really random post that won't be funny to anyone else and/or make any sense

Here I am. On the blog. It's been months. I have no real excuses. You want what you can't get, right? So don't tell the doctor I'm here. I'm not supposed to be sitting. Nor standing still. Nor lying on my back. Which brings me to the best thing I heard all day....
Bailee:"Can people with pinched sciatic nerves go camping?"
Me: "Sure, if camping doesn't involve sitting, standing still, or lying on one's back."
Bailee: "So, basically, LIVING."
Me: "What do you call what I've been doing for the past two weeks, then, huh?!" [laughing myself to pieces, cause I'm really not "a real person" then, right? Awesome! :P]
Me: "Bailee, can we go on a walk? I'm supposed to practice walking every day. :)"
Bailee: "Yah, we're going to be on the top of a mountain (Farmington Peak), we'll go on a hike for sure."
Me: "Uh...I'm not allowed to do that. Let's just say we're walking...uphill...and in a strenuous manner."
Booggie: "But we're not...we'll be at the top of the mountain, remember? There's only one way to hike...er...walk...and that's downhill!"
The end.