The best thing I did all day was meet my new friend, Mike the headless chicken. In his prime (shortly after World War II), Mike was worth $10,000 as a freak attraction. His hometown still celebrates Mike's legacy by a statue (pictures, click here) and an interesting form of Bingo (if you ask me), along with other festivities at an annual celebration. For the intriguing story on Mike, click here.
The best thing I saw all day was a performance of Disney's Beauty and the Beast at my High School. What a crack up. It actually was very well done, but I can't believe I ever did these things. Cami and I couldn't stop giggling at the thought of being a spoon. I even love spoons, and the "Be Our Guest" costumes really were good. I don't know why it was so funny, but some of the costumes were so random (can openers?) and really, dancing spoons? Guess you had to be there. I'm going to see this one in full production on Broadway I've decided. Oh wait, it's gone. :(