Monday, November 3, 2008

Give me the simple [vampire] life

I'm not even exactly sure what day it is, but I do know that some days get really funny (and really blurry) when you don't get much sleep. Simple things turn into simple joys, and chuckles turn into hyperventilating on the bed/floor.
The best thing I saw all day was Aimee's striped pajama pants. For some reason, they just really made me happy. They're good pants, and Aimee looks go-ood in them! :)
The best thing I heard all day was Ben telling me that he was going to promote vampirism. I love creepiness and Ben knows I'll do anything to get certain people's blood. :) It took me a second to realize, however, that rather than alluding to the joys of Halloween, he instead was attending our stake blood drive. Ha ha! That's one place, where even I, the "creeper reaper" have been un-invited. :)