Best thing all day was Petsie coming over tonight to save me from insanity. (Thanks to her, Ems, and Kyle who got me out of the house last night as well.) I dropped my phone on the floor and couldn't answer her phone calls. She came to the door and from my bed I yelled "Come in!" (sorry Brother Zobell), but stupid me had locked the door. But Petsie is such a great friend that she stuck around on my doorstep until I could make it there and then talked to me for hours. Wow, the time flew, and to think I wondered what on earth I was going to do all night. It's good having her back in Provo.
A close second was Sister Dahle making me laugh so hard I thought my tailbone would crack. Oh wait...it already has. :) When she saw me walking up the sidewalk like a stiff 70-year old, she just busted up laughing and knew exactly what I had done, knowing my ski schedule and seeing my lovely pink cushion. :) She continued to make fun of my life preserve and my slowness and even taught me a new position to mix things up: kneeling. It was great in our meeting after I could no longer stand, but as much as it helped the tailbone, it wiped out circulation in my legs and then I couldn't walk. Oops. Current status is I can now take care of what Sister Wilkey groups as my "personal needs" and even sit down by myself. Standing up on the other hand, is a different story. Shouldn't have let you leave before getting back on my stomach, Petes, cause it's 2:30 and I am still here...and still laughing. :)